Name: Open 3D Printer Kit
Model number: Prusa i3
Positioning accuracy: Z 0.004mm, XY 0.012mm
Print precision: 0.1 mm
Speed: 100 mm/s
Build size: 200 X 200 X 180mm
Printing Color: Single color
Extruder diameter: 0.4mm (customized 0.3mm/0.2mm)
Recommended extruder temperature: 210°C(the maximum can be set to 260°C)
Heating plate temperature: 60-100°C(proper winter warming and summer appropriate cooling )
Best ambient temperature: ≥25°C
Power requirements: 220V, 240W, 50Hz, 0.89A
Connection: via TF card or USB
The file print format: STL
Compatibility: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Linux, Mac OX
Certifications: CE, FC, ROHS
Device weight: 10.5kg
Equipment size: 430 X 405 X370mm
Package size: 510 X 470 X 230mm
Material type: ABS and PLA filaments
Material colors: white, green, red, blue, yellow, black, transparent, orange, grey ect.
Material specifications: 1.75mm in diameter
1. All assembly units
2. All assembly tools
3. All assembly datasheet(document,picture,video)
5. 2 Roll filaments(net weight 1kg/roll.) (This printer is designed to fit 1.75mm filament, for it can melt more quicker.)
6. If you need specific color or material for the filament, please tell us when you place the order. For example:PLA Black 1 roll+ABS Red 1 roll
7. The default plug of power supply is in European standard, if you have other special request, please leave a message to notify us.
8. If you only need machine or other printer parts ,check this: www.sunhokey-tech.com
The plane can’t take lubricating oil,so we won’t send the lubricating oil,you can buy it in your local market,it’s very cheap.
- 1. RepRap is humanity’s first general-purpose self-replicating manufacturing machine.
- 2. RepRap takes the form of a free desktop 3D printer capable of printing plastic objects.
- 3. Since many parts of RepRap are made from plastic and RepRap prints those parts,
- 4. RepRap self-replicates by making a kit of itself – a kit that anyone can assemble given time and materials.
- 5. RepRap is about making self-replicating machines, and making them freely available for the benefit of everyone.